So here’s the deal, when you are growing out your beard, you’re going to get some curly hairs that misbehave. There is no easy way to tame a curly beard so embrace it.
With the beard care routine you’ll learn how to style and maintain your curly beard. Here are few tips & tricks to tackle your curly beard:
me with curly hair in my beard
1. Trim your beard regularly:
While I was growing out my beard,make sure that I got my beard trimmed every 2 weeks. It really helped control my curly beard hairs while I developed my style.
2. Proper beard care routine:
One thing I learned that really helped was incorporating a hair dryer in to my post-shower routine. It saved me time and revealed curly hairs faster. I also started using a beard comb with a wider tooth because it helped get those curls to straighten out.
3. Key Information on beard grooming products:
- Don’t use any beard care product that contains alcohol. Alcohol dries your skin and hair which lead, flaky skin and split ends.
- Never apply beard oil or beard balm on a wet beard.
- Always apply beard oil or beard balm on a clean beard to style it properly.
As I continue to experiment and refine my battle against, wild curly beards, I’ll keep you posted on what I discover. Please let me know how you deal with your curly beard.